One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really
worth the doing is what we do for others. -Lewis Carroll
Art Happens Here With Your Support…
You can support the programs VSA Nevada provides for all Nevadans. VSA Nevada is funded by service organizations, foundations, corporations, special events, government entities and individuals like you. Every contribution, large and small, makes a very real difference in helping VSA Nevada meet the ever-increasing requests for programs. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. You are also encouraged to get involved as a volunteer. You are promised a very special experience. With your help, VSA arts of Nevada can do more!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Spread the word about VSA Nevada and the Lake Mansion. VSA Nevada is a person-to-person organization. Many of our donors, volunteers, artists, and Lake Mansion renters learn about us through “word of mouth”.
- Become a Friend of VSA Nevada and the Lake Mansion by making a financial donation
- Donate materials or equipment
- Attend an affordable workshops or camp for adults or children.
- Purchase a “Rich in Art” license plate. These licenses plates spread the importance of art and creativity in the lives of ALL Nevadans, but especailly for Nevada’s children. They are available to purchase at any Nevada full servcie DMV. $15 of the initial fee and $10 from each renewal supports VSA Nevada and NV Arts Council children’s art programming.
- Celebrate a child/adult birthday party with art
- Use Goodshop.com for online shopping and Goodsearch.com for web searches
- Participate in a Paint & Sip, a new art adventure for adults.
- Volunteer with VSA Nevada. In addition to donations, volunteers help our organization run smoothly by providing other precious resources: their time and energy. Additional volunteers are always needed, so if you love working with people and helping your community, sign up to volunteer today! If you are interested in serving on a committee (Marketing, Development/Fundraising, Lake Mansion) or on the VSA Nevada Board of Directors please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you to all are past/present/future contributors and volunteers!